OUR TIPS FOR A MORE FLAWLESS TAN
- 1 Week Out:
EXFOLATE and MOISTURIZE
- We recommend Jan Tana Skin Prep and Lotion- It will help balance PH and prepare the skin-
- Avoid tanning in a tanning bed or outside- If you burn or are peeling the tan will be splotchy
- Exfoliate at the end of the shower after you wash your hair and shave
- We recommend NOT wearing deodorant or perfumes after Wednesday before the show (this will help you to
not turn green)
-The day of tan:
- Shave at least 8 hours before your tan
- Exfoliate using Jan Tana Skin Prep
- DO NOT PUT ON ANY LOTION, DEODORANT, OR PERFUME!!!!!
- Wear LOOSE stretchy long sleeves, pants, & flip-flops- avoid tight waist bands* Do NOT wear red (the dye in
red cotton can turn the tan green)
* Make sure the clothes are clean washed (NO fabric softeners)
* Sleep in these clothes until the morning—avoid taking clothes on and off it will help protect the tan
* Prepare your hotel room in advance to be cool so you do not sweat * Bring your own dark sheets and
* Women: cut holes out of the bottom of Dixie cups to use so you won't end up with any pee spots on your legs.
BE CAREFUL with hair products and hairspray on the tan- Make up color Mac NW 45 matches the tan
- DO NOT SHOWER OR COME IN CONTACT WITH WATER AFTER YOU ARE TANNED UNTIL AFTER THE NIGHT SHOW!!!!!!!!
*Bring a BIG umbrella if a chance of rain